Skip to main content

Cara Membuat Tart

Cara Membuat Tart Coklat Strawberry


Pengetahuan cara membuat tart bisa anda tambahkan dalam buku resep kue dan masakan anda pada resep kali ini. Resep cara membuat tart coklat strawberry sebagai salah satu resep masakan kue basah. Resep cara membuat tart ini disajikan hanya untuk 12 potong, untuk ukuran yang lebih besar anda hanya tinggal menambahkan bahan-bahannya saja.

Selain rasa cokelatnya yang nikmat terdapat taburan starwberry yang terlihat indah dan menggugah selera. Cara membuat tart coklat strawberry juga tidak terlalu sulit dan juga bahan - bahan yang mudah didapat diberbagai toko untuk pengolahan cara membuat tart coklat strawberry.

Berikut ini bahan-bahan cara membuat tart coklat strawberry yang harus anda sediakan sebelumnya,

Bahan :
  • 5 butir telur
  • 150 gram gula pasir
  • 140 gram tepung terigu
  • 20 gram cokelat bubuk
  • 1/2 sendok teh baking powder
  • 100 gram margarin lelehkan

Es Krim : 1 liter es krim rasa strawberry

Berikut ini cara membuat tart :
  • Panaskan oven dengan temperatur 175 derajat Celcius, siapkan loyang bulat ukuran 20 cm, olesi dengan margarin, taburi dengan tepung terigu, sisihkan lalu siapkan loyang bongkar pasang ukuran 20 cm, sisihkan.
  • Cake : kocok telur bersama gula hingga mengembang dan lembut, masukkan tepung terigu, baking powder dan cokelat bubuk, aduk rata, tambahkan margarinyang telah dilelehkan, aduk rata, tuangkan ke dalam loyang dan panggang selama 30 menit, matang, angkat dan dinginkan.
  • Siapkan loyang bongkar pasang dan lapisi bagian dalam dengan aluminium foil.
  • Potong cake mendatar menjadi 3 bagian, ambil bagian terbawah taruh dalam loyang, tuangkan setengah bagian es krim, tutup dengan potongan kue kedua, tuangkan sisa es krim dan tutup dengan potonga kue ketiga, rapatkan dan tutup dengan aluminium foil, simpan dalam freezer sedikitnya 3 jam.
  • Sajikan.

Untuk : 12 potong

Demikian cara membuat tart coklat strawberry pada resep kali ini, semoga bermanfaat.

Baca juga: pink ribbon pie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Pie Recipe

This homemade apple pie is a double crust pie made with a blend of tart and sweet apples. the perfect cake for the celebration of the baby school holidays. This cake is made ​​with 5-7 apples. Cook Time: 45 minutes Total time: 45 minutes Results: 8 servings material: Pastry for 9-inch double crust pie 3/4 cup sugar 1/4 cup flour Half teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg pinch of salt 6 cups cored, peeled and thinly sliced ​​apples, sour or sweet and sour mix 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces preparation: Preheat oven to 425 ° C. Prepare to roll out two-bit and line pie pan with half. Make a cut in the other half. provide large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, flour, salt and nutmeg, whisk to blend well. write sliced ​​ apples and stir to coat with sugar mixture. Turn into pie pan layered cake. Another layer of butter on top. Empowered crust over filling and seal around the edges of the pan flute. Close edge with 2 - to 3-inch strip of fo...

Something Old, Something New

Three weeks ago I made a pie, and I’m just now getting around to writing about it. (Lately, that’s nothing new.) Something I figured out, not having time to do both: It’s a whole lot more fun to eat pie and not write about it than it is to write about not eating pie. I’m sure you would agree. Nevertheless, I thought I should at least share the pie with you. I mean the pie recipe . The pie itself is long gone. The recipe, however, is something old. Before I share it, I’ll fill you in on… Something New You may have noticed the straying from my usual format of a few photos with captions laced in between. That’s thanks to one of my favorite blogs, Small Things. Ginny Sheller shares about her life with her family in their 1800s farmhouse in eastern Virginia, where she raises six children, knits, and tries to maneuver life around her husband’s renovations. Most importantly, she shares their life in beautiful photographs that always seem to bring a se...

Butterscotch at the Potluck

You can also find this post at Two Chicks from the Sticks. A big thank you to Jamie and Jill, who invited me to guest blog! I hope that when my kids are of necessary age, they will choose to join the best youth organization known to mankind. (In my humble opinion.) Want to know what it is? 4-H. Why? Of all the activities I was involved in growing up, and there were plenty, 4-H provided the greatest opportunity for me to grow in all aspects of life and to develop any and every quality and skill I chose to pursue. After all, there are four H’s: head (clearer thinking), heart (greater loyalty), hands (larger service), and health (better living). On every scale: my club, my community, my country, and my world. Yep, I think that pretty much covers it. What else is there? I was a proud member of the Shiloh Sunny Smilers (don’t you just love those 4-H club names?), an all-girls club that was the female answer to whatever it is that boys do in their all-boys clubs. While the ...